Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Utah – Call 385-332-3938 Now!
Alcohol Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Utah Call 385-332-3938 to Find Help Now! Drug addiction can make addicts feel like they’ve fallen into a well and will never get out. But don’t give up hope. At Drug Abuse Rehabilitation Provo, UT, there are people who know that drug addiction can be beat, and who are ready to lend a hand to users so they can leave behind the guilt and shame that substance dependency feeds on. Alcohol and drug abuse is an established to medical illness, and should be treated as seriously as any other illness, like cancer or diabetes. We employ skilled experts who specialize in rehabilitation therapies for drug and alcohol dependency, and guarantee the best possible degree of knowledgeable, compassionate care for our clients. End dependency and contact Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Utah now!
What Is Substance Addiction?
Most people start using drugs casually, as an experiment, but it’s not long before they lose self-control and begin to crave more and more drugs, more and more often. The more drug abuse increases, the more difficult it is to function without the drug due to the extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Utah treats drug abuse, occasionally referred to as physical and/or psychological dependence, which is an illness that develops in response to using legal and illegal substances.
- Physical dependency is a result of repeated drug abuse that disrupts brain function, making drug use the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to form, and longer to treat, and occurs when the user feels that they need the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not having the ability to obtain or use the drug causes stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependence are part of drug addiction, and they must be addressed in conjunction as part of a comprehensive rehab plan. Drug Addiction Rehab Provo has the staff, experience, and desire necessary to assist people who suffer from drug addiction. We provide:
- group and individual therapy
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- an expert and supportive aftercare team
- beautiful, luxurious reasonably priced accommodations
We are prepared to individualize the recovery process for all types of drug addiction, taking into account the addict’s personal circumstances. Because we use numerous efficient, fact-based therapies, we can find healthy and reasonably-priced solutions for everyone.
What Is Rehabilitation?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, clients:
- withdraw from their substance of abuse
- take part in various types of counseling and behavioral modifications to acknowledge their problems
- examine their excuses for using
- discover ways to prevent relapses and temptation
At Addiction Center Rehabilitation, a team of recovery professionals is responsible for every aspect of recovery, including:
- medical care
- life skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental problems and emotional issues
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Utah Addresses Substance Addiction
Our residential facility mixes the best of inpatient and outpatient treatment, combining round-the-clock supervision with exposure to real world situations that prepare clients for reintegration into society. While living in gorgeous, comfortable residential houses, clients engage in:
- group and individual counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- daily support group meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- various social activities
Drug Addiction Treatment Centers Utah’s recovery experts are available at 385-332-3938 for additional details regarding rehabilitation programs, the consequences of drug use, or substance abuse in general.